Professionally Styling and Decorating Interiors since 1987.
Customers across Derbyshire and beyond choose the Penrose Interiors Design service for three reasons;
Choice, Quality and Service.
The Interior Design Service includes:
- Personal pattern room appointments with an experienced design consultant
- Guidance with fabrics, wallpapers, paint colours, furniture and accessories
- Comprehensive measuring and fitting
- Curtain poles and tracks tailored to your space
- Handmade curtains, blinds and specialised window treatments
- Made-to-order upholstered furniture
- Bespoke re-upholstery
With a natural ability to produce traditional or contemporary living interiors, Penrose Interiors can create individual and inspirational homes whilst taking lifestyle, preferences and budget into consideration. Their well renowned design studio houses the leading names in the fabric and wallpaper industry and with their knowledge of the books and their flair for design, Penrose Interiors have a winning combination when it comes to selecting interior furnishings for your Derbyshire home.
The Penrose Interiors design service has 2 service levels depending on your requirements.
This consists of an initial free of charge consultation which will last for approx. 30 mins. It is recommended that you bring in photos of your room/s, anything you are wanting to match up to, colour schemes in mind or pictures of anything you like. This will help us to get a good understanding of what you are trying to achieve. We can then show you fabrics and wallpapers which we feel would help you create the desired effect.
Should you wish for further advice or require a home visit within the local area there would be a charge of £100.00 and any additional rooms £75.00.
As part of this visit, further in depth discussions will take place and measurements and photos will be taken. The designer will then spend time in our design studio putting together a number of schemes which they feel would complement your home. This may include new fabrics/wallpapers, new poles, new cabinet furniture, new lighting, upholstery fabrics etc. At that point, our designer will then invite you back in to our design studio to discuss the different options with you. Once you have decided on a scheme, our designer will cost up your preferred option and a formal quotation for the work will be sent out. Should you wish to proceed, a 50% deposit will be required to process the order with the balance due before installation.
- Our Pattern room is generally by appointment only, please call to check availability before making a journey to see us to avoid disappointment.
- The costs detailed above include for travel within a 15 mile radius. Anything outside a 15 mile radius will incur an additional £1 per mile travel charge.
- The quotations are valid for a period of 2 months only.
- Should you decide not to proceed with the quotation, you can opt to purchase just the fabric or wallpaper from us, which all are priced as the RRP.
- If you decide not to proceed with the quotation, but then wish for us to look at an alternative room, the above costs will be reinforced and the process will start again.
Call us on 01246 583444 for more information regarding our interior design services in Derbyshire or to book a pattern room consultation.